Eidolons
April 19, 2024, 01:26:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Zeth's EXTREME fitness gym

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeth's EXTREME fitness gym  (Read 218 times)
Zeth-Boom

Honor: 4

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2012, 05:30:26 am »

Well, as a bit of an introduction, I'm Zeth, a bomber for our humble nation, and I come offering a service. That service ladies and gentlemen, is leveling. Now, you may find yourself asking, why should I pay for leveling, when my friends will do it for free. Well, to that I ask you, yes they do it for free, but for how long, and how much exp do you get at the end of the day? Do they let you go afk or, dare I say sleep while they work for you? Well, if you are as unsatisfied with most training programs as I was, then you've found the right guy. I offer plvling from 1-45 in one sitting, (or higher depending on maps available, time, other circumstances) or simply one level per payment depending on how much exp you are trying to gain. Now as for payment, I accept both cash, and item, or mixes of both varying. The method would be me (Bomber), and my partner, Dawne(Lurer). Area's of leveling may vary as stated before, but you could expect any of the special hunting grounds, southern sea, muldia, or EB. (Please note for faster methods of leveling EB is highly reccomended, which means you must have completed the main quest) Times of when we are actively doing this will change from open scheduling, and depending on customers you may be partied up with others and level simultaneously. Our speed in your leveling when grouped will not effect your price individually. If you're interested, or merely have more specific questions on how it will all work out, PM me (Zethalix) or Dawne in-game (Dawne's ID is Valvalis.)

Thank you for your time, and remember. Your progress, is our concern, and the nation's strength everyone's concern.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:34:57 am by Zeth-Boom » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Venus

Honor: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:20:54 pm »

112 coins for lvl 55.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum